Traditional Hand Washing Natla for Netilat Yadaim, Handmade by Mickala
Looking for a special gift to give to your Jewish hostess? our Natla will be a perfect solution for any Jewish occasion you're invited.
Natla (נַטְלָה), is a cup used for ritual washing in Judaism, it is also known as "netilat yadayim".
Jewish law today prescribes several kinds of hand washing - for example after waking up to remove an evil spirit from one's fingers or washing hands before prayer or eating. In two of these hand washings, water is poured out over one's hands with the aid of a vessel - the "Natla".
My Natla is Handmad of ceramic and colored with blue glaze shades. I wrote on the Natla with real gold 'Al Netilat Yadim' and for the final touch, I add an elegant liquid gold rim too.
This lovely Natla design would be a great hostess or a housewarming gift or even as a Passover/Rosh Hashana gift when coming for a dinner.
If you're looking for a beautiful Jewish gift for yourself, family or friends, this ceramic "netilat yadayim - Natla" cup will be a perfect choice.
► THE LITTLE DETAILS…
Top diameter - 11 cm // 29/64"
Width with handle - 16 cm // 5/8"
Height: 11.5 cm // 29/64"
Materials: Ceramic clay, Liquid gold
Color: Different shades of black
- All my pottery is durable, sturdy, and oven safe.
- Please, DO NOT warm my pottery in a microwave since it contains a gold metal that forbidding to put in the microwave.
- Since I use real gold, please take into consideration that using dishwasher might cause the gold to fade over time!
- Since each is made by hand, size and shape may vary slightly.
- All Mickalas' materials and glaze designs are 100% food safe and lead-free.
- The item shade of color may vary slightly on different computer/phone screen and in person.
PACKING: All my items are safely and esthetically packed and ready to be given as a gift.
₪250.00 Regular Price